The Transformational Mini-course for being Energized, Rejuvenated, and Resilient
I’ll show you how to feel more energized, recharged, and rejuvenated in just minutes per day
Does this sound familiar?
- “I feel like I’m dragging myself through the day.”
- “I just want to feel better.”
- “There’s too much info; I’m unsure what to trust.”
- “I keep stopping and starting.”
- “I am so tired at the end of my day.”
I hear these statements often. If you’ve thought of any of these recently, I want to tell you: You don’t need to choose between your life and feeling good.
going beyond feeling
“just okay” to thriving!
It’s the small, strategic steps that lead to the
This uncomplicated program builds resilient wellness effectively while preparing you for long-term feel-good via simple, proven methods and deliberate practices to recharge, replenish, and rejuvenate.
You work “with” yourself, not “on” yourself. There’s a difference. You don’t add more; you make shifts that matter.
- Find more energy throughout your day
- Build vitality
- Master essential wellness skills
- Feel rejuvenated
- Create a way forward that works for you long-term
I am here to ask you to reimagine how you approach your wellness.
Stop thinking “Maybe someday”, let me help you find time to do a little bit.
I believe that the smallest changes have a profound effect and
simple ordinary things can be the most powerful.
Dr. Heather Lee Farrell
Here’s the secret:
Feeling recharged, energized, and rejuvenated
doesn’t have to take all day
You’re ready to feel better, but when you run ragged, who wants to be told to do more?
Who wants to be told to be more “disciplined”, get up earlier, stop wasting time, and “want it” more?
Let me help you figure out what works!
The latest eating method, workout, bio-hack will not change your life.
More kale, less screentime, sitting less, or moving more will not change your life.
Adding one more action after another will not change your life. Yet we do that over and over again. Thinking, Finally, I have the answer.
All of these matter; but you change your life.
You are the change agent. Not the bio hack. Not the checklist. You.
Stop googling and guessing. Stop acquiring more information.
Instead, start acquiring simple skills. It’s time to be in partnership with yourself and your body. Learn more powerful, upgraded, and practical strategies. Decide for yourself what works in refining your life. Be willing to figure out what works for you.
I’ll simplify the process
My program breaks down into simple steps. And I promise you, it WON’T add overwhelm.
- It’s doable.
- It’s simple.
- It’s effective.
You do not need tons of time or tons of money to feel good, flourish, and nourish yourself. I offer you tools that will be game changers for you and cultivate sustainable actions.
Redefine, Recalibrate, Reimagine.
During the last 8+ years, I’ve faced multiple surgeries, adjunct medical issues, and an intense recovery period that led me to simplify how I approached my health, wellness, and life.
I was the healthcare practitioner, and now I was being cared for.
Yet, through simplicity and practice, I healed fully functional, feel energized, and continue building optimal-for-me wellness without stress or more-more-more.
I can help you refine, recalibrate and reimagine.
That’s why I’ve created my mini-course, Twenty-One Days!
I’ve realized that sometimes, simple strategies make the most significant changes in our lives.
I know that sounds counterintuitive, but it’s true.
How we wake up in the morning, how we live our day, when we take pauses, and how we go to sleep at night create our life.
Living your life in a way that works for you while creating the outcomes you want is critical.
I will help you do that. Step by step. Day by day.
How we live is our practice.
That is why we have the full lives we do.
Yet, fitting the pieces together can be complicated, overwhelming, and exhausting.
It is a day-to-day process that thrives with simplicity, clarity, and skillful self-guidance.
Everything we do in our lives matters and impacts our wellness.
Dr. Heather Lee Farrell
Energized, Rejuvenated, Resilient
Learn simple yet innovative methods
The Twenty-One Days mini-course is about simple supportive practices that help you create a spacious enough framework for real transformation.
If you’ve been struggling with low energy levels that are quietly sabotaging your life day in and day out these practices will give you sustainable solutions adaptable to you.
Twenty-One Days give you resources to change struggles into gains that change your days and ultimately your life. This course is about doing just enough and keeping it simple so that you can be expansive. Give yourself the foundation to take gigantic leaps with more ease.
In this program, I am offering you simple suggestions that just might revolutionize your life.
What People are Saying…
“She has amazing intuition and a creative approach to wellness. She listens with an open mind and creates a nurturing, supportive environment where her patients and clients can flourish on their path to better health and balance.” ~BP
“I found Heather’s restorative program to almost magically boost my recovery from tireless miles of cycling and full-time work as an RN in the community. As a professional in a western world, Heather integrates/balances my background with her years of training and studies.” ~MC
“There are several areas in my life where Dr Farrell has made nutrition and health suggestions that have helped me in the healing process. I have complete confidence in Dr. Farrell’s ability to diagnose problems and recommend successful solutions.” ~D
“She is an incredible teacher and coach– I always left feeling very centered, and the relaxation and sense of peace I experienced was that feeling multiplied.” ~PH
“Dr. Farrell really helped the healing process with four cancer surgeries I had this year.” ~DG
“She has seen and drawn-out strength and assets that lead to dramatic benefits related to adjustments in nutrition she has recommended.” ~GH
Why sign up for Twenty-One Days?
- Despite your best efforts, you are stuck and have inertia
- Rushing to find time in your full day, feeling all over the place
- Wondering how to shift course and where to begin
- Waking up with low energy, stress, and overwhelm
- Discouraged your needs are rarely on your list
- Searching for a quick fix, but know quick fixes don’t work
- Trying restrictive diets, life-hacks, and self-improvement programs without outcomes you want
- Determined to keep growing and open to doing some things differently.
This is for you if:
- You want to find more energy throughout your day
- You’re ready to do it anyway because you know you can.
- You want to reset your body rhythms, get more rest and feel more rejuvenated
- You are not going to settle for okay or just fine
- You are determined to stop your stress, overwhelm, exhaustion
- You are done overpopulating your life with unneeded busy
- You want to take simple, doable steps to transform your life
- Know it’s time for a change And…
- You are ready to begin thriving
It is time for a change.
You might think change is hard, undoable, over challenging.
I want you to know that it can also be simple. You don’t have to wait.
If you are reading this, I know that you want to do something.
To me, making change can represent possibilities, new perspectives, and transformation.
Yes, it can be hard. But it can also be worth it.
To me, it’s about doing simple daily practices and making what seems like small daily decisions on a regular basis. Then watching those decisions add up to MAJOR change in your overall well-being.
For me, I love making shifts that matter and transforming my life while helping others do the same. Let me help you upgrade your vitality now!
In Twenty-One Days, I work with a few practical truths that can change everything. Through this program, create a process to improve energy and rejuvenation by mastering essential skills and practical shifts.
Say yes to doing things now and not postponing until someday when it might work out. Your life is happening right now through all the minutes, hours, and days you live, so let’s take some simple steps together!
I want you to stop waiting for the perfect moment and try this for just a little bit.
I want you to say yes to you. Why not?
- Learn simple protocols in a sustainable, realistic, and practical approach.
- Begin integrating small but powerful daily practices that return you to your most resilient self.
- Notice how making small, sustainable shifts creates energy, rejuvenation, and resilience.
- Take just one step each week in building wellness and your envisioned life.
- Learn foundational methods adjusted and adapted for you.
- Do this with no extra tools or equipment needed.
- Use these simple tools as a catalyst and foundation for other life and wellness shifts.
- Continue. This is not stop and start. You weave it into your full days and life.
Energized, Rejuvenated, Resilient
I am dedicated to over-delivering value to support you in creating an extraordinary life.
I have lived it, applied it, studied it, and stayed up to date. I’ve done the work for you.
I want you to help yourself with simple strategies that renew you.
I want to create confidence in your capacity to help yourself using less, not more. You will expand your sense of what you can do and how it is possible to help yourself.
Why not let me give you some tools to support you in living your best days and not just feeling good; but thriving?
Meet Dr. Heather Lee Farrell
Hi, I’m Heather. I’m here to offer you powerful support and guidance to create an exceptional life rooted in purpose, resilient health, and abundant wellness.
I believe that everything in our lives matters and impacts our health.
I have spent my entire life searching for what helps people thrive. Professionally, I have spent years educating myself, investigating, and learning to be able to offer a broad yet effective focus. Through that, I discovered that less is often more when it comes to creating an exceptional life, thriving resilience, and optimal-for-you wellness.
Personally, I have taken a long journey through accidental severe injury, surgery, and recovery, figuring out how to thrive and feel good no matter what life offers. And to continue to create wellness during times of challenge. It works.
I work in transformation, not miracle cures, quick fixes, or magic bullets. Thus, I purposefully approach healthcare and wellness with a wide lens. I offer doable, workable solutions, but they need you, the most important part of your solution process!
Transform to thriving!
I am incredibly excited to share this program with you! I faced an interesting challenge in creating this. It needed just enough instead of packing in too much.
I desired results without rushing and overwhelm! I wanted a feeling of spaciousness, not a “more, more, more” mentality.
I wanted to make it matter.
This program evolved through many past renditions. Through evaluation, I learned the error of thinking that packing in more is better. And believed creating mini versions of my premium, high-end, or 1:1 programs was optimal. It isn’t.
I am sharing this celebration for another reason: This program is simple. And simple can be cutting-edge and exceptionally impactful.
So here it is, new, transformed, and just waiting for you to try it out!
Simplicity Changes Everything
You don’t need to spend hours a day to get sustainable energy and thrive. Living a life you love and feeling good doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, you can have more energy and feel better than you ever have before by becoming your own “change agent,” impacting your life forever.
Some of the absolute most powerful tools to help yourself are lifestyle medicine methods that you can do for yourself with some practical guidance.
I help you keep it simple, take away the complication, and overwhelm.
Because Simple Works
A stepwise approach tweaked for you works. Self-determined methods and practices work.
Wellness, thriving, and creating your envisioned life doesn’t come from one Rule Book. It’s different for everybody. It can begin with just one thing. A tiny thing. A single step.
Trust me. You can move forward with your current circumstances and also be able to adapt when things change.
Your real life is where this counts
You decide how much time to invest, even just a few minutes per day. You can begin by taking small foundational steps.
I give you the methods, tools, and solutions you need in a simple yet comprehensive way.
It’s amazing what you can do when you make things simple.
The ultimate mini-email course for being Energized, Rejuvenated, Resilient
Pre-Week: Get Ready! Strategies that Work
Essentials: Restoration, Breath, and Nervous System Support
Fundamentals: Key Mindset Thinking Methods, Pause and Stillness.
Put it all Together and Keep it Going
Designed to deliver massive value without the huge price tag in a short and simple-to-implement format
Make life-long impactful changes
Launch yourself into deepening practices and developing resilient wellness
Put essential actions into practice
How Does it Work?
- Get guidance in a simple, doable, and practical format. Through these, you’ll learn new insights, tools, and actions so you can start seeing noticeable results.
- Builds on the next so that you can empower yourself in deliberate practice that works for you and healthy choices that matter to you.
- Receive a few highly-curated emails sharing practical tips, specific strategies, and essential guidance without information overload. Not too many, just enough. I want you to take inspired action that works for you without stress or overwhelm.
- Receive a downloadable PDF. That way, you can do this program anywhere, even offline.
- Get a BONUS Pre-program week. This is vital. You learn simple strategies before beginning. That way, you easily set yourself up to start thriving, creating, and building wellness.
- Receive BONUS post-program “Putting Everything Together” strategies. This focuses on applying everything from the month so you can create the ongoing sustainable outcomes you want.
- After course completion, receive a downloadable PDF Course Program book. I want to encourage you to be able to work with this program free of devices and anywhere.
- You keep your access to the emails so you can go back to them repeatedly. That way, you can also take it at your own pace, although I encourage you to give the 21 day format a go!
Not only has Heather helped me work through some difficult injuries and physical pain, she has given me tools to improve my own health and self-care on many levels!
Whether it be related to adjustments in nutrition or healing tools she has recommended, I have benefited from her broad knowledge base and experience.
She has seen and drawn-out strength and assets I have to offer that I have not been aware of and offered subtle changes that in turn lead to dramatic benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have any questions about Twenty-One Days?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Your Purchase is Non-Refundable
Your Purchase is Non-Refundable. Due to the email access nature of this program, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS under any circumstances. We will not be able to process any refunds for any reason. Ensure you understand fully: we have a strict No Refunds policy when you purchase. By purchasing, you understand there are no refunds.