Simply Transformational Skin:
Microneedling, Acupuncture, and More
“Heather is the walking manifestation of health and wellness, which if you know her and the many health obstacles she has so graciously journeyed through, speaks volumes about her commitment to the body and abilities to heal!” CH
Our skin is a unique body system that contributes to our health and wellness. It benefits not only from external applications; but what we take into our body and lifestyle factors.
After utilizing integrative techniques to support my recovery and healing post severe facial, jaw, and mouth trauma, I devoted time to developing this program. Besides creating optimal healing, I experienced outstanding adjunct results in facial rejuvenation and skin health.
The outcomes I experienced were exceptional, and I realized I could skillfully help others in this area.
After my recent longer-term accident recovery and medical experiences, I invested in taking the care I offer to the next level by incorporating my methods and protocols while focusing on the big picture of optimal skin and body system wellness.
My precision-curated program produces expedient results that complement your existing facial and skincare program. I have effectively created protocols that blend modern scientific-based skin and facial methodology, holistic skincare modalities, and ancient Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine wisdom.
Experience cutting-edge methods infused with Holistic Integrative Wellness. you’ll feel soothed and relaxed before, during, and after each treatment.
To support your skin biome, I can use the following:
- Bio-medical treatments of Micro-needling (or Collagen Induction Therapy)
- Light Therapy
- Skin Rejuvenation acupuncture and acupressure
- Longevity-focused essential oils
- Nourishing Nutrition
- Professional-level micro-current treatments
- Lifestyle methods impacting skin wellness
- Gua Sha and Cupping
- Facial massage, Buccal massage, and Japanese Facial Massage
- Facial Yoga and Exercises
- Manual processes (Jade Facial Rolling, Cold facial therapy, Derma Rolling)
This individualized process focuses on each person’s needs and desires as they vary. The one common factor is that everyone experiences benefits from the appearance of their face and skin to overall improved facial and skin health. These are paths to overall healthier, more resilient skin and wellness.
You receive a DIY protocol that you can integrate into your lifestyle seamlessly. I will also guide you on how to help yourself and continue your facial and skincare practices at home.
Benefits of Each Modality: To view, click here
To read more about Dr. Heather Lee Farrell, click here
- Safe and effective treatment by a licensed professional
- Complimentary 30-minute consultation and assessment before the first treatment.
- Email, Text, and Phone support are available during the treatment period
- Written Personalized skin wellness plan included as needed
- Detailed after-care protocols
- Personalized product recommendations
- Suggestions and referrals for future adjunct care and treatment
- Personalized Facial Yoga and Exercise sessions and resources as needed
- Complimentary nano-needling or derma-needling treatment consultation
- Topical analgesic as needed and desired (discussed in detail at consultation)
- Virtually no skin downtime or bruising post-treatment
- Use of premium devices designed for professional use.
- Access to my micro-email course, 30 Days to Simply Thriving
- Add-ons available for other body parts like the neck, décolletage, stomach, hands, or head for hair loss
Depending on your unique needs, I may suggest these add-ons:
- LED Light therapy after-care
- Cupping and Gua-shamicro-treatment (especially for scar tissue mobilization)
- PEMF and BioMat options during treatment
- Medical Microneedling for specialty needs
- Acupuncture micro-treatment for specialty needs
- Nano-needling for sensitive areas and maintenance
- Therapeutic acupressure techniques micro-treatment
- MiTama Microcurrent professional treatment mask aftercare(
- Therapeutic essential oil use
- Facial muscle exercise session home practice
I specialize in concierge treatments that use state-of-the-art equipment with the highest standards in sanitation and cleanliness. I chose this path, knowing the benefit and comfort of individualized high-quality crafted treatments. In addition, I offer limited in-clinic appointments.
Appointments with me book out one to two months in advance and are available at specific time periods during the year.
Questions about services or applying:
Contact Dr. H directly (DM) at @drheatherleefarrell on Instagram, this FaceBook profile, text directly to (833) 796-0690, or submit a note via our contact page, here!
Spaces are limited and worth it!! Please apply below.
After application and initial payment, you will receive intake forms, questionnaires, and a link to schedule your initial assessment within 48 hours.
Follow me on Instagram.