Seven Steps to a More Vibrant, Energized & Replenished YOU
Secret Three, Part Two
Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Green Superfood Powers!
More about the Benefits: Why do this and invest money in Green powders?
Increased Energy: Green superfood powders make it simple and easy to get the nutrient support you need and more. This means you have increased energy. Greens are also alkaline-forming which helps your system flush out and detoxify, which improves energy. Green superfood powders help put your body into harmony and fill the gaps in the way you eat.
Versatile: You can put a scoop of green superfoods powder in anything–it’s up to you! Think smoothies to salad dressings to humus to even pancakes! (Wow!)
Convenience: One enormous benefit of supplementing your diet with a greens powder is the convenience factor. While you should still be adding fruits and vegetables into your diet as much as possible, it can be a real struggle to calculate ways to squeeze in the healthy greens your body needs each and every day.
Healthier immune system: Green superfood powders like greens powders typically contain a hefty dose of vitamin c, zinc, and other nutrients that create a healthy immune system.
Highly concentrated: Powdered green superfoods give you the biggest nutritional bang for your buck. One ounce of greens powder will be equal to more than a pound of whole food greens. Thus, you are taking in several servings of greens in one serving of powder.
Reduced inflammation Green leafy vegetables like kale have anti-inflammatory properties. We now know that Inflammation inside the body can impact conditions diabetes and cancer. Plus, it creates a lot of unwanted side effects, like having chronic pain and feeling tired. They are rich in antioxidants which help decrease inflammation and they are also alkaline-forming which reduces acid overload caused by inflammation. Plus, they are chock full of magnesium and vitamin E, both potent anti-inflammatories.
Higher Nutrient Absorption: In most Green Superfood powders, you are getting greens that are highly bioavailable. This means that you are taking in a more concentrated amount of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and you absorb more nutrients into your cells.
Reduced oxidative damage: You take in a large amount of antioxidant-rich nutrients and carotenoids in green powders. Several studies found that a serving of greens powder taken daily reduced cell oxidation by up to 30%. This helps also reduce the impacts of chronic diseases.
Healthier Skin: Many ingredients found in green superfood powders are full of Vitamin C, A, and E. These vitamins support skin health and protect from premature aging of the skin. Green powders also help with improving your blood circulation, which helps your skin look more radiant!
Stress Adaption: Green Superfood powders often include nutraceuticals like ashwagandha and other adaptogens. Adaptogens help your body adapt to stress.
Food Ingredient Tips:
- Even though this tip is about adding a simple green superfood powder to your day, Know that one of the most powerful health and wellness activities you can do for yourself is selecting nutrient-dense and unprocessed-as-possible foods. This is much easier than you might think, and later I will offer you an easy opportunity to participate in a program that shows you exactly how to do this with meals plans, recipes, shopping lists, and more.
- For now, start with simply noticing ingredients and how foods are produced. Consider choosing foods well less processed sugars, meats, and refined ingredients.
- You can go to EWG.org to learn about the “Dirty Dozen.” If you make smoothies with your green powders, this list can be handy!
Some goodies for you:
- Three Other Powder Mixes that I use:
- Click here for my Simple Green Smoothie PDF
Daily PDF Downloads:
- Want a PDF of this Secret? Click Here
- Secret Three’s Mindset, Awareness, & Mindful Process Tips PDF, Click Here
Want to Access Prior Secrets? Click Below:
- Secret One: Evening Wind-Down time
- Secret Two: Morning Time
- Secret Three: Super Green Powders, Part One