Seven Steps to a More Vibrant, Energized & Replenished YOU
Secret Three, Part One
The daily supportive habits that I am creating and doing help me thrive and create my envisioned life
Green Superfood Powers!
The real focus is on Green Superfood Powders!
Have a high-quality green powder drink each day, ideally, early in the day. This gives you a massive boost of nutrients and smooth energy. For most people, it quickly and simply fills any gaps you might have, food and nutrition-wise.
I love this tip as Green Superfood powders are easy to add to recipes and drinks. But the easiest is just to mix it with water and drink!
I use Superfood Powders to mean powered items with a very powerful (more than average) benefit. For example, they might be incredibly rich in antioxidants or have many vitamins and minerals in them.
These powders vary hugely in ingredients and quality. At times, I often create my mixtures by blending different brands. Don’t worry; at the end of this page, I list my favorite brands.
During the past few years, the process used in making green superfood powders has taken giant leaps. So, you can know that adding this to your day will only benefit you.
What are in Green Superfood powders?
Ingredients in greens Superfood powders vary. Many include leafy greens, vegetables, grasses, seaweeds, pre and probiotics, herbs, adaptogens, antioxidant-rich fruits, and even nutritional extracts. Some ingredient names you recognize easily like spinach, kale, spirulina.
While it is true that these powders are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, they have less fiber than whole vegetables, which may result in you missing out on the satiating factor and some fiber.
But that doesn’t mean you don’t use green superfood powders. The benefits far outweigh these two aspects! Plus, there are many ways to address those two aspects throughout your day; But this tip is about adding in something easy–a green superfood powder. (In my other programs, I go in-depth into eating, loving what you eat, and creating wellness through food.)
- Increased Energy
- Healthier immune system
- Highly concentrated
- Reduces inflammation
- Higher Nutrient Absorption
- Reduces oxidative damage
- Healthier Skin
- Stress Adaptions
*More on these benefits tomorrow!
- Follow the directions of the green powder you choose.
- Generally, scoop the powder into a container, shake or stir. Then drink!
- Find a drink container that has a mixer insert, or create your own.
- Ideally, do this early in the day. Often, I have several green superfood powders per day in addition to nutrient-dense meals.
Green Superfood Powder Brand Suggestions for you:
- Athletic Greens, Link
- Amazing Grass, Link
- Pure Synergy, Link
- Dr. Cowans Vegetable Powders, Link
- Organifi, Link
- Living Fuel Powders, Link
- HealthForces Superfoods Vitamineral Green, Link
Want to Access Prior Secrets? Click Below:
Program General Guiding Tips:
- Always come back to reflect on the one step you can do that has the most impact for you. Click Here for Taking Small Steps PDF
- Know that each day and deliberate practice supports the other. As you develop and expand your practices and empower yourself with these healthy choices in a way that works for you, you will make minor adjustments. Know that is okay–make it work for you! Reach out to me for any feedback. Click here for Deliberate Practices PDF
- Intention and Committment: Setting aIt is as simple as asking yourself: what you want to get out of the program. What’s your intention? Click here for an Intentions Worksheet.
- Consider tracking what you do – record your progress. This offers you a tool for self-accountability. A tracker gives you data about the actions you take. I find that data like this can be helpful in evaluating, assessing, and readjusting! To do this, create your tracker in a notebook, use an app, or another method. Click here for a few different styles of trackers: Tracker 1, Tracker 2, Tracker 3
- Also, reflect on what thoughts or things are getting in the way. Becoming aware of what we are not aware of is a game changer! I have a practice sheet for you related to this. Click here for Reflect and Eval Sheet
- Know that the foundation of making shifts-even tiny ones that matter is your mindset. Not willpower. So, spending time with mindset work creates a solid foundation for your envisioned life and wellness. AND in a way that feels good and works for you! Creating wellness is rooted in your beliefs, thoughts, and stories you have about yourself. Dont’ worry; I’ve sprinkled a bit into this program!
- Look for related and in-depth suggestions and tips from me in upcoming emails. I will share some invitations and special-for-you offers as well!